- Price: 50001-80000
- Support Bluetooth: YES
1. 100% brand new and high quality made.
2. Compatible with all Bluetooth enable devices
3. Portable lightweight and sweat-proof design.
4. Built-in microphone and Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery.
5. Multi-point pairing which allows you to connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously.
6. Battery status can be displayed on iphone.
7. On-ear controls for calls and music.
8. Clear bass resonance, CVC wind noise reduction, and superior sound isolation.
9. Come with a protective case, net pocket inside for putting extension audio cable, ear tips and other accessories, easy to carry into your pocket.
10.Color : Black/Red/white/rose gold / gold
Dual-mode Bluetooth V4.1, ultra-low power consumption
Bluetooth frequency: 2.4GHZ
Bluetooth transmission distance: 10 meters
Playing/Talking time: 5-6 hours
Standby time: 120 Hours
Battery capacity: 60MAH
Support incoming number calling
Support 1 connect 2 function , Bluetooth can be connected to two mobile phones
1. Making phone calls:
Be sure the earphone connected with your mobile phone, then you can make phone calls. when making calls, there is only one side earphone working, and it would remind incoming call and report calling numbers. You answer the call by slightly press the power button one time and refuse to answer by quick press the power button 2 times. When the earphones are in music mode, you dial your latest number by quick press the power button 2 times (redial the latest number).
2. Listening to music:
Be sure the earphone connected with your mobile phone, then you can listen to music on your music list. Shortly press the power button to stop the music and replay by press again.
3. Power off:
Long press the power button until led in red when not use, the Bluetooth device enter off mode. It would be power off automatically when the earphone away from your Bluetooth device over 5 minutes. Do not need to worry power exhausted.
Using the Nokia mini-charging interface, fully charged the battery in 80 minutes. There is reminding sound when battery is low, and the led would flash in red at the same time. When taking charge, the led would be in red, and turns in blue when fully charged. Note: the earphone would be forced shut down when charging even if they are power ON before charging.
75%GoodTotal 4 rates